'A Helping Hand' contains delicious recipes written in both English & Tagalog (Filipino).
- It contains over 80 Western and Asian recipes - Step-by-step detailed explanations in Tagalog
- No previous cooking experience required: this books works for the kitchen novice and experienced cooks.
- Fail-safe dishes for every occasion, from breakfast to dinner parties
- Dedicated kids & packed lunches section
- Detailed glossary of ingredients for easy shopping
- 'Serve with' suggestions as well as preparation and cooking times
- Author Frog Michaels has worked as a editor at the BBC and is a food and society columnist for Singapore Tatler. The book has been a sell-out success in Singapore where it first launched in May 2016. It has been featured in international newspapers including The Telegraph and The Sunday Times.
- More information can be found at: www.helpinghandseries.com
- A charitable donation from each sale in Hong Kong will be made to Pathfinders