How to Cake It: A Cakebook
Yolanda Gampp's offbeat, crazy-fun YouTube channel, How to Cake It, has caused an Internet frenzy! Every Tuesday, she bakes up mind-blowing cakes into any shape you can imagine. Everything from cakes shaped like watermelons to unicorns to her most popular food shaped cakes, such as taco and pizza cakes, Yolanda's creations are not only fun, but truly realistic!
How to Cake It will feature directions for making 18 spectacular cake creations, including a few fan favorites along with mind-blowing new cakes. Before you begin, Yolanda will provide all the basics for getting started, including tips for leveling a cake, preparing fondant, and a visual tool and ingredient guide. Organized by difficulty level, chapters range from easy/kid-friendly cakes (no carving necessary and easy to decorate) to cakes at a slightly higher level of difficulty (minimal carving and simple fondant work) to some hero cakes (aspirational cakes that involve carving, painting, and other detail work). Cake recipes include:
* Piggy Bank Cake (a brand-new cake that's fairly easy to make with minimal carving but lots of cuteness)
* Coconut Drink Cake (a nod to Yo's Grenadian heritage and deep love of cocounts, this lifelike cake will feature a colorful straw and cocktail umbrella)
* Rainbow Grilled Cheese Cake (a colorful spin on the hugely popular yet simple Grilled Cheese Cake)
* Watermelon Cake (this is the cake that put How to Cake It on the map-fans love this cake and readers will be intrigued to find other fruit cakes, such as the Strawberry Cake, here as well)
* Pyramid Cake (a fun, realistic version of her popular gummy-covered pyramid cake, this recipe will feature a secret treasure chamber!)
With clear, step-by-step instructions and Yolanda's inspiring, encouraging voice, How to Cake It will turn beginners into confident bakers, and confident bakers into baking superstars-and keep them having fun all the way!
PRODUCT DETAILS :
|ISBN : 9780062676948|
|BY (AUTHOR) Gampp, Yolanda|
|PUBLISHER : HarperCollins Publishers Inc||PUBLICATION DATE : November 02, 2017|
|COUNTRY OF PUBLICATION : United States||IMPRINT : William Morrow Cookbooks|
|LANGUAGE : English||AGE : General|
|PRODUCT FORM : Hardback|
WEIGHT : 270 g
PRODUCT CATEGORY :
Lifestyle, Hobbies & Leisure
* This is a fixed price item. Promo codes, coupons, special online offers and promotions, VIP or member's discount cannot be used in conjunction with this item.