- Art & Photography
- Biography, Literature & Literary studies
- Children’s, Teenage & Educational
- Computing & Information Technology
- Earth Sciences, Geography, Environment, Planning
- Economics, Finance, Business & Management
- Fiction & Related items
- Graphic novels, Comic books, Cartoons
- Health, Relationships & Personal development
- History & Archaeology
- Hong Kong General Books
- Language & Linguistics
- Lifestyle, Hobbies & Leisure
- Mathematics & Science
- Medicine & Nursing
- Philosophy & Religion
- Reference, Information & Interdisciplinary subjects
- Society & Social Sciences
- Sports & Active outdoor recreation
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture, Industrial processes
- Signed Books
- Kids & YA
- Toys & Puzzles
- Hong Kong
- Gift Cards
- About Us
HK Battle of the Books 2022-2023
HK Battle of the Books is a live school-on-school battle to find the book trivia champion school.
The competition is open to international primary and international secondary schools, as well as local primary and secondary schools through a special modified section.
The Battle of the Books programme was introduced to Hong Kong international schools in 1999. Since this time, it has grown significantly. In 2009, a "modified" competition was added, comprising 12 titles, rather than the usual 20, for local schools.
Battle of the Books is designed to introduce students to a variety of reading material, build teamwork skills, and ensure that reading is fun.
For more information, please visit HK Battle of the Books