Little Kids First Big Book of Space (First Big Book)
Dispatches in 1 Day
This beautiful book is the latest addition to the National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book series. These colourful pages will introduce young children to the wonders of space, with colourful illustrations by David Aguilar and simple text that is perfect for beginning readers or for reading aloud.
The book will explain basic concepts of space, beginning with what is most familiar to kids and expanding out into the universe.
* Chapter 1 focuses on the Earth, moon, and sun.
* Chapter 2 introduces kids to the other planets in our solar system.
* Chapter 3 explains other objects in our solar system, such as dwarf planets, comets, and asteroid belts.
* Chapter 4 voyages even farther afield, touching on concepts such as the universe, the Milky Way, stars, galaxies, and black holes.
* The last chapter delves into space exploration: humans on the moon, spaceships, the International Space Station, etc.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
|ISBN : 9781426310140|
|BY (AUTHOR) Hughes, Catherine D.|
|PUBLISHER : National Geographic Kids||PUBLICATION DATE : November 01, 2012|
|COUNTRY OF PUBLICATION : United States||IMPRINT : National Geographic Kids|
|LANGUAGE : English||AGE : Preschool|
|PRODUCT FORM : Hardback|
WEIGHT : 760 g
SERIES : First Big Book
PRODUCT CATEGORY :
Children’s, Teenage & Educational
Click name to email shop:
Shop inventory for reference only. Please contact shops for actual stock availability.