The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-being
The fastest, easiest, and most powerful self-improvement technique available. The Sedona Method can allow you to effortlessly release limiting thoughts and feelings that have plagued you for years.
After over 25 years of helping tens of thousands of people worldwide, this book offers the revolutionary Sedona technique in an easy-to-learn format, teaching you to reach your goals by letting go.
The Sedona Method offers a simple yet highly effective way to eliminate the painful emotions and limiting thoughts that sabotage your success, happiness and well-being. Master the releasing process and learn how to achieve your goals, improve your relationships and experience the life you've always wanted.
Modern personal development techniques, such as affirmations, positive thinking and NLP have focused on changing our thinking and reprogramming the mind. With such practical techniques and enlightening true stories, this book shows you how to manifest what you want, while being at ease with what you already have.
With the Sedona Method you can:
* Experience dramatic shifts in self-esteem and self-confidence that will improve your career, ignite passionate romances, create wealth, launch businesses and much more
* Enjoy deep feelings of inner peace that bring more joy and happiness to everyday life
* Discover boundless energy, radiant health and sound sleep
* Experience freedom from long-standing emotional challenges such as fear and anxiety, anger issues, stress, depression and emotional traumas
* Put an end, once and for all, to the struggle of quitting smoking, drinking, overeating and other impulsive, addictive, self-defeating behaviour
PRODUCT DETAILS :
|ISBN : 9780007197774
|BY (AUTHOR) Dwoskin, Hale
|PUBLISHER : HarperCollins Publishers
|PUBLICATION DATE : March 07, 2005
|COUNTRY OF PUBLICATION : United Kingdom
|IMPRINT : Element Books
|LANGUAGE : English
|AGE : General
|PRODUCT FORM : Paperback / softback
WEIGHT : 550 g
PRODUCT CATEGORY :
Health, Relationships & Personal development