The Beginner's Bible: Timeless Children's Stories
Millions of children and their parents can't be wrong. The bright and vibrant illustrations enhance every word of The Beginner's Bible (R) to produce one of the most moving and memorable Bible experiences a young child can have.
The Beginner's Bible is where a child's journey towards a lifelong love of God's Word begins.
Kids will enjoy reading the story of Noah's Ark as they see Noah helping the elephant onto the big boat. They will learn about the prophet Jonah as they see him praying inside the fish. And they will follow along with the text of Jesus' ministry as they see a man in need of healing lowered down through the roof of a house.
Parents, teachers, pastors, and children will rediscover these beloved parables and so much more as they read more than 90 stories in The Beginner's Bible, just like millions of children before. The Beginner's Bible (R) brand has been trusted for nearly 30 years, with more than 25 million products sold.
From First Communions to birthdays, Christmas to Easter, The Beginner's Bible is not only a wonderful gift for any child, it is one of the most trusted Christian resources for Sunday school and homeschooling.
The Beginner's Bible:
- Has been a favorite with young children and their parents for nearly 30 years
- Is redesigned with fresh, new art for a new generation of readers
- Contains easy-to-read text that has been parent-tested and children-approved
- Features bright, full-color illustrations on every page
- Includes more than 90 memorable Bible stories
- Is built tough to withstand rough handling and frequent classroom use
- Is a highly-trusted, highly-recommended addition to the Beginner's Bible brand, with over 25 million products sold
PRODUCT DETAILS :
|ISBN : 9780310750130|
|PUBLISHER : Zondervan||PUBLICATION DATE : October 04, 2016|
|COUNTRY OF PUBLICATION : United States||IMPRINT : ZonderKidz|
|LANGUAGE : English||AGE : From 0 to 4 years|
|PRODUCT FORM : Hardback|
WEIGHT : 969 g
SERIES : The Beginner's Bible
PRODUCT CATEGORY :
Children’s, Teenage & Educational
Philosophy & Religion