Lonely Planet Pocket Nice & Monaco
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Pocket Nice & Monaco is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the famous Promenade des Anglais, get lost in the winding alleyways of Nice's old town and try your luck at Monte Carlo's opulent casino - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Nice & Monaco and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Nice & Monaco:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (print version)
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Vieux Nice, New Town, Promenade des Anglais, Le Port-Garibaldi, Cimiez, Liberation & Vernier, Nice Ouest & East of the Var, Monaco, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Nice & Monaco is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend away.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's France guide for an in-depth look at all the country has to offer, or Provence & the Cote d'Azur for the best of the region.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
PRODUCT DETAILS :
|ISBN : 9781787016910|
|BY (AUTHOR) Clark, Gregor, BY (AUTHOR) Lonely Planet|
|PUBLISHER : Lonely Planet Global Limited||PUBLICATION DATE : March 25, 2019|
|COUNTRY OF PUBLICATION : Ireland||IMPRINT : Lonely Planet Global Limited|
|LANGUAGE : English||AGE : General|
|PRODUCT FORM : Paperback / softback|
WEIGHT : 165 g
SERIES : Travel Guide
PRODUCT CATEGORY :
Lifestyle, Hobbies & Leisure